BRCC Instagram Contest
BRCC News | Published May 31, 2018
Would you like to win $100 just by posting a photo on Instagram?
You can! Enter the BRCC Instagram Contest today.
- The contest is open to all students enrolled at Blue Ridge Community College anytime between May 29 and July 15, 2018.
- The submission must follow all of the following contest rules to be eligible for the contest prizes:
- The picture must be taken on any of our three campuses: Henderson County Campus, Transylvania County Campus, or the Health Sciences Center.
- The post must be publically shared on Instagram with one the hashtag #Ichosebrcc or #Wearebrcc in the post.
- Blue Ridge Community College Instagram account (@blueridgecommcollege) must be tagged in the photo.
- Posts should be positive, creative, and non-discriminatory. They should not carry negative connotations. It is our desire to showcase our students and their contributions to the pride and spirit of Blue Ridge Community College.
- The submission must be live and viewable July 16-18, 2018, to be eligible.
- The Instagram account must follow Blue Ridge Community College Instagram account to be eligible for the contest.
- Posts made from 8 a.m. on June 4, 2018, until July 15, 2018, at 11:59 p.m. will be eligible for the contest.
There are no limitations to the number of submissions per student.
A panel consisting of two BRCC students, two BRCC staff, and one BRCC faculty will choose the winning submissions based on creativity and promotion of a College program or service.
Blue Ridge Community College reserves all rights to reproduce, distribute, and/or release the work to the public in any manner and in any medium without payment of any fee, and in perpetuity.
The photo must not infringe on copyrights. Blue Ridge Community College reserves the right to use winners’ names and images for publicity purposes. Winning posts will be shared on the Internet, print materials, and social media.
The prizes will be awarded via Visa® Gift Cards as follows: 1st Place: $100; 2nd Place: $50; and 3rd Place: $25. Winners will be announced through Blue Ridge Community College’s social media channels on July 19, 2018.
Questions can be submitted by email Jennifer Hilbert at firstname.lastname@example.org.