Human Resources Department
- Location and Office Hours
- Employment at Blue Ridge Community College
- New Employee Orientation
- New Hire Forms and Documents
- Employee Benefits
- Quick Links for Faculty and Staff
- Contact Us
Location and Office Hours
The Human Resources Department is located on the Henderson County Campus on the first floor of the Patton Building, Room 120.
The Human Resouces Office is open Monday through Thursday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.; Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Employment at Blue Ridge Community College
Education and training needs are fluid and constantly changing. What was cutting edge technology ten or fifteen years ago, is today's history. Meeting and exceeding academic and training demands, yet not sacrificing a quality educational experience, means hiring motivated and qualified full-time and part-time faculty and staff members.
Blue Ridge Community College provides its employees with a meaningful employment experience. Full-time employees enjoy a competitive salary and benefits programs, while also receiving the opportunity to grow professionally in an academic environment.
Adjunct instructors also fill important academic and training roles at Blue Ridge. We have a continuing need for temporary and part-time instructors in both curriculum and continuing education programs.
Blue Ridge Community College does not accept unsolicited applications for full-time faculty and staff positions.
Blue Ridge Community College is an Equal Employment Opportunity Institution.
New Employee Orientation
The following link provides new employees a web-based orientation to Blue Ridge Community College.
New Hire Forms and Documents
- New Hire Checklist
- Personnel Data Form
- I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification
- W-4 Federal Tax Withholding
- NC-4 North Carolina Withholding
- ACA - MarketPlace Disclosure Statement
- Part-time Non-Instructional Staff Employment Agreement.
- TSR Terms and Conditions
- Direct Deposit Form
- Form ESRR - Certifying Employee Status Under Reemployment Laws
- Faculty Competency Form
- Employee Assistance Plan
- NC Retirement System
- NC State Health Plan
- NC State Health Plan Enrollment or Change Plan
- Supplemental Benefits Plan
Quick Links for Faculty and Staff
Phone: (828) 694-1741
Visit: Patton Building Room 120
Tommy Oakman, Director
Rebecca Blake, Technician