Blue Ridge Community College Welcomes
Disney Institute to Flat Rock, NC
About Leadership Excellence presented by Disney Institute
A leader is far more than a label - leadership is about taking actions to create sustained, positive transformations within an organization. Great leaders align their own values and vision with those of their business and help operationalize them for the future. The most meaningful way to demonstrate these skills is to passionately communicate your shared vision and practice what your company stands for. Leaders also cultivate committed employees who strive to lead as well. It is this approach to leadership that is responsible for The Walt Disney Company legacy known around the world today.
Disney Institute offers leadership development through a time-tested approach that demonstrates the values and behaviors of exemplary leaders. Leaders who intentionally nurture an environment of mutual trust and respect find that they create stronger employee performance, exceptional customer service and ultimately greater business results. Connecting great leadership to improved performance is just one of the ways that Disney Institute helps organizations reimagine their results.
What You Will Learn:
- Adapt time-tested Disney business insights to assess and improve your organization.
- Identify the personal and organizational values that drive you as a leader to carry out your organization's vision.
- Establish an alignment of personal values and organizational values to enthusiastically support your organization’s vision.
- Understand a leader’s values-infused role in operationalizing culture-building and team support.
- Develop strategies to sustain your organization’s values and vision during turbulent times as well as good times.
- Build your own personal legacy as a leader.
Disney Institute focuses on exporting Disney business insights in the areas of leadership, culture, service, and more. For three decades, Disney Institute has provided timely and relevant opportunities that bring the Disney approach to life and inspire practical adaptations back in an organization’s own environment. To learn more, visit www.disneyinstitute.com or call (321) 939-4600