2. From the Continuing Education Menu, under the Registration heading, click on the "Register and Pay for Continuing Education Classes".
3. You will only need to complete one of the following to select your courses:
- Search for classes requested by keyword (Ex. Excel, Motorcycle, Pottery, Dancing, Machining).
- Enter course start/end dates.
- You can also use the course number (ex. CSP-8019-601).
- If you want to see every course available, do not select any criteria.
4. Click Submit to view results from your search.
5. In the "select" column, click in the box next to the course(s) you wish to register for at this time. Click Submit.
6. You will then be sent to "Personal Identification page". Here you will need to fill out all required information (red *). On the Birth Date field, please use this format (Ex: 01 /01 /45 ) (Social Security number is used for student identification only). Click Submit when complete to proceed.
7. On the Additional Registration Info screen, please use the drop down arrow in the "Educational Goal" box and choose your response.
8. In the "Reason for Taking" box and "How You Learned of This Class" boxes, use the drop down arrow to select desired responses. Click Submit.
9. At this point, you will be at the "Pay for Classes" screen. You will need to select "Register Now (Check out)" next to "Choose one of the following" and then select payment method to proceed with payment. Click Submit at the bottom. This will take you to the screen to enter your credit or debit card information.**
* If you are 16 or 17 years old, you must have a high school release to register and will not be able to register online.
** If you prefer to use cash or check you may register by mail or in-person.
If you have any questions regarding registering for a continuing education class contact:
or call 828-694-1735