Obtaining Your Official Curriculum Transcript
- Students must submit a written request for a transcript.
- The student's signature is required to release a transcript.
- Transcript requests may be submitted in person, by mail, or fax at (828) 697-0811.
- There is a $5 fee for each official transcript.
- If you would like to pay online using your student WebAdvisor account, please allow 24 hours once you have submitted the request for the fee to be reflected on your account.
- Transcripts will not be released if the student owes money to the College or is on disciplinary suspension.
- Transcripts may not be picked up by anyone other than the requesting student without written permission.
- Transcripts will normally be available 48 hours after the request is received. Transcripts will be mailed to the location listed on the transcript request form. They may also be picked up at the Receptionist desk at the Henderson County Campus (in the Sink Building) or at the Transylvania County Campus, if designated on the transcript request form.
- Wait time may be longer at the end of the semester and during registration. Please check with the Registrar's Office during these peak times to inquire about processing time.
Remember that transcripts take several days to prepare, so please plan accordingly.
The procedure for requesting transcripts is subject to change.
Obtaining Your Unofficial Curriculum Transcript
Unofficial transcripts may be accessed through the student's Web Advisor account.
Sink Building Room 122