Accounts for Distance Learning
Account Set Ups
|Get Username and ID # here. Initial student account setup and change password||Get from “I’m New to BRCC”||Follow first-time login steps. Then Change Password.|
|Moodle||All online coursework & seated supplemental materials||Same as above||Log in AFTER changing your password in WebAdvisor|
|Webmail||Student email for all official college and Moodle correspondence||Same as above||Log in AFTER first accessing Moodle|
|myBlueRidge||School records, grades, transcripts, schedules, payments||Same as above||Log in AFTER changing password in WebAdvisor|
Access Your Online Courses
1. To begin, set up your student account in WebAdvisor:
- Follow the steps to get your Username, and to log in with a temporary password found at the link, “I’m New to BRCC” located at the bottom right of WebAdvisor.
- Once you log in with the temporary password, you must click Change Password to setup your own password.
2. Next, log in to Moodle:
- Your username and password is the same that you set up in WebAdvisor.
Note: You will not see your courses listed until the first scheduled day of classes.
3. After you log in to Moodle, wait 15 minutes before clicking the Student Webmail link at the top of the Moodle page.
- Log in using your username + @webmail.blueridge.edu and the new Moodle password that you created in WebAdvisor.
- All email from the college and from your classes will come to your Webmail address.
For info on ed2go courses, call (828) 694-1742.