Tutorials for Distance Learners
Is your course in Moodle?
Not all courses at BRCC are in Moodle, but many are. Look at your printed schedule or your schedule in WebAdvisor to see. If so, you will need the information listed below.
Continuing Education ed2go courses are not in Moodle. Click here to access those courses.
Click this link for one document with account set ups and user information for Moodle 2.
Notice your Course Schedule Delivery Codes:
- Internet or Online
- sections 200+
- Some IN classes may require proctored exams. Be sure to ask your instructor.
- meets in class and some work online
- sections 300+
- Scheduled Interactive TV room, plus possible work online
- usually sections 100
- Meets ALL class times
- supplemented by online documents
- possible online submissions determined by instructor
- could be any section
- Understand all My Accounts
- Find My Username and Password
- Log into Moodle (set up Moodle first)
- Log into Webmail (set up Webmail 10 min. after Moodle)
Links to All Tutorials for the Registrar
including Logging into WebAdvisor (student records - see Accounts above)
New to Moodle?
Get up to speed with the
Student Guide to Moodle
Monday through Thursday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Evenings & Weekends
24/7 Support (Toll Free)