Distance Learning Registration
Quick Jump to:
Students may register for courses online after they have spoken with their advisor and received a pin number to register in Web Advisor.
- Learn how to register: Step-by-Step Process
- Find User Name and Student ID Number
- Deadlines for online registration end approximately 8 days before the semester begins.
- Registration Dates
Continuing Education Registration
Prospective students must visit the CE registration page online and follow the directions to apply and register. There will be some delay between these two steps.
View course content and find instructor information at the ed2go link below. These courses are fully online and facilitated by nationwide instructors.
Steps to Register for ed2go:
- Go to the ed2go website, create a user name and password and register for your course(s)
- WAIT to be notified by Continuing Ed Staff for additional directions to complete your Blue Ridge registration and payment
- Help topics are on the ed2go website
If you require any assistance with ed2go registration:
Blue Ridge Community College
Community and Continuing Education
180 West Campus Dr.
Flat Rock, NC 28731
Phone: (828) 694-1742
Fax: (828) 694-4774
New to Moodle?
Get up to speed with the
Student Guide to Moodle
8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
BRCC Help Desk
Evenings & Weekends
24/7 Support (Toll Free)