Henderson County/Transylvania County NCWorks runs an open HRD Employability Lab at both the Henderson and Transylvania County campuses. The Lab provides assessment services, employability skills training, and career development counseling to unemployed, under-employed, and dislocated working adults.
Some of the lab services include:
- Job Search assistance
- Career assessments/exploration
- Job search strategies
- Job readiness skills training
- Internet access to employment and training resources
- Information on community resources
- Resume consultation and preparation
- Career Ready 101 tutorials to prepare for the NC Career Readiness Certification test
The Employability Lab is open to community members as well as students and alumni of Blue Ridge Community College. Stop by today, or contact Stacy Hill at (828) 694-1788 for more information.