Henderson County/Transylvania County NCWorks Business Services
Henderson County/Transylvania County NCWorks offers a range of resources for employers looking to expand their businesses or retrain incumbent workers. Our professional, friendly staff can help identify a solution for your needs, from establishing an apprenticeship through our Work-Based Learning program to verifying employee skills with the NC Career Readiness Certificate.
Services to our businesses include:
- ACT WorkKeys Profiling on Nine Comprehensive Workplace Skills
- ACT WorkKeys Assessments on of all Twelve Cognitive and Interpersonal Skills
- Workplace skill enhancement using Career Ready 101 curriculum
- Online Job Listing Services College Central Network and NC Works Online
- On-the Job Training
- Human Resources Consultation
- On-site job fairs
- On-site interviewing
- Computer software tutorials and assessments
- Compilation of review of Employee Handbooks
- Conducting Wage and Benefit Surveys
See these links for more information:
- Work-Based Learning
- Human Resources Development
- NC Career Readiness Certification
- Job Listing Service
For information on getting registered and accessing these services please call the Henderson County NCWorks Office at (828) 694-1755 or the Transylvania County NCWorks Office at (828) 883-2550 or visit in person.
is a free service for job seekers and employers.
Henderson County NCWorks
180 West Campus Drive
Flat Rock, NC 28731
Continuing Education Building, Room 125
8:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Transylvania County NCWorks
45 Oak Park Drive
Brevard, NC 28712
Straus Building, Room 141
7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
BRCC is closed on Fridays through July 22.